If you would like us to post your games on the website, feel free to send them to us.
To make sure the moves are recorded correctly, follow these instructions:
- Go to KVChess website (feel free to use other tools if you are familiar with them)
- Enter the moves in the textbox (step 1), e.g. 1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 g6 3. Bf4 Bg7 4. e3 O-O …
- Editing display settings (Step 2) is optional.
- Press Preview button (step 3) – the game moves are displayed in the box and on the chessboard; any errors are marked, e.g. any impossible or ambiguous moves, go back to correct them in the textbox (step 1) and press Preview again.
- You can send me either the html code generated below the board (step 4), or the list of moves from the textbox (step 1).
- Please also send me the names of the players, if you know them, possibly the date the game was played, the event, etc.
- Send your games with any comments you want to share to email@example.com or use the contact form.